On Tue, 2021-01-05 at 10:05 -0500, backu...@kosowsky.org wrote:
>  > I don't want top build my own for now, at least not until I get up to speed
>  > again with BPC.
>  > https://kifarunix.com/install-and-setup-backuppc-server-on-ubuntu-20-04/
>  >
>  > Are there any well-known, if untrusted, PPA's known here on the list, in
> use
>  > for BPC v4?
>  >
>  > Hints appreciated and as usual thanks in advance!
>  > Feels kinda' good to be back with BPC. :-)

Slow day at work, so opted to run through the above guide.
After a few glitches I now have BPC 4.4.0 running.

One thing stands out though.
The pretty pool graphs from BPC 3.3 are missing in BPC 4.4.0.
Is this expected or will they show up when a few backups have been done?

--

Kind regards,
Sorin Srbu

Find my OpenPGP public key here: