On 10/30/23 12:45, Ghislain Adnet wrote:
hi,

 i was wondering if there was any way to restore from the command line. I need to restore all /home/ daily to another server

 I was trying to use

/usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_restore

 but there is no docs and it fails for me as i try various things like

[~]: sudo -u backuppc /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_restore 127.0.0.1 myclientserver.com  /etc/vim/vimrc /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_restore: bad reqFileName (arg #3): /etc/vim/vimrc

usage: /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_restore [-p] [-v] [-m] <hostIP> <client> <reqFileName>

any idea if this is possible ?
--
cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.