> Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2024 at 11:40 PM
> From: "Les Mikesell" <lesmikes...@gmail.com>
> To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support"
> <backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Cc: "daggs" <da...@gmx.com>
> Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] error restoring backup
>
> On Thu, Feb 8, 2024 at 2:46 PM daggs via BackupPC-users
> <backuppc-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> >

> > any ideas? maybe to use the cli interface?
> >

> If normal permissions and mount status are OK, the next thing that
> could be preventing writing is selinux.  Is it enabled/enforcing?

no selinux but I have advanced, I've rebooted the server and tried the same
flow, this time I don't get the error as before, I get an request sent but when
I'm looking inside the server status tab, I see this:
localhost       restore         backuppc        2024-02-09 22:24

how can I get more info on why it failed?