Attempting to cross-compile Bacula for Windows I ran into the need for
the VSS headers. I could download them from Microsoft, but it would be
much more convenient for everyone if they were part of the Bacula
source.

I'd like to do the work required to make this possible, if somebody
could outline a method that would make it eligible for distribution with
Bacula. Any ideas?

Simon Holm Thøgersen