Hello,

czw., 29 kwi 2021 o 10:29 Andrea Venturoli <m...@netfence.it> napisał(a):

> On 4/29/21 10:13 AM, Radosław Korzeniewski wrote:
>
> > Do you have any logs for these failures? Both tests are working fine for
> me.
>
> I have an 84MB regress/Testing/Temporary/LastTest_20210427-2200.log.
> Is that what you mean?

I do not know. Are there any references to failed tests?

> Skimming through it I see it's possible some required packages are
> missing: is there an official list of requirements needed to run
> regression tests?

Well, it depends on the features you want to have support compiled in. I.e.
ACL support requires libacl or similar user libraries.

> One thing I see is it looks for python2. I thought it used python3...
> Is this configurable somewhere? (Python2 is soon to be removed from
> FreeBSD).

There was a discussion about it at bacula-users mailing list and I could be
already fixed in the development branch.
The fix:

>> The "endtime" file is a Python 2 script which does not work with Python
> 3.
> > That is easy to fix with parens around the arguments:
> > print('Total time = %d:%02d:%02d or %d secs' % (h, m, sec, t - float(s)))

You can check if it solves the problem.
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
rados...@korzeniewski.net