First the good news:

tomjbe's updated Bacula 11.0.2 ebuild for Gentoo appears to work fine.

Now the bad news:

I do not believe we ever resolved the following compile errors on
Solaris 11.x using Solaris Developer Studio.

"bsockcore.c", line 88: Error: Badly formed expression.
"bsockcore.c", line 98: Error: Badly formed expression.
"bsockcore.c", line 101: Error: Badly formed expression.
3 Error(s) detected.
make[1]: *** [bsockcore.lo] Error 1

These all appear to be complaining about unser_assign.  I have a patch
from Eric Bollengier that resolves some other compile warnings in
bsockcore.c in 11.0.1, which is already applied in 11.0.2, but I do not
believe I recall ever seeing a fix for the unser_assign "Badly formed
expression" error.  Eric said it would probably require additional
study, but I'm not sure that additional study ever happened.

Did I miss a patch somewhere, or is this problem still unresolved?

(Right now I am in the status of all my clients are updated, my director
is updated, and I am *in the process of* updating my catalog database,
but I cannot update my SD because of this compilation failure.)

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications