Michel Petit wrote:

Hello,

I have a server (Debian/Sarge) on which run a director, a sd and a fd.
I want to backup my laptop (XP) on that server.
Both PC have 2 network interfaces, one on the 'main' network and one on the
'backup' network.
The problem is that I cannot chose the 'backup' network.

I tried to use the FDAddress = IP in the bacula-fd.conf on my laptop, but it
didn't work. I tried with the address of the server and the address of the
laptop.

What I forget or misunderstood ?

I use bacule 1.36.2

Thanks in advance.
Greetings

Have you tried setting static routes in your routing table? While I am not sure why setting the IP's manually did not work, static routes should solve the issue for you. At least on the debian side, YMMV on the WinXP side though.

HTH
-pete