Arno Lehmann a écrit :

Phil Stracchino wrote:

Kern Sibbald wrote:

If we want, we could implement a donor only list where subscription would be conditional on making a donation or being a Bacula support provider. For such a list to work, I'll need Bacula support providers. This is just a thought. In fact, it wouldn't require any more commitment than what you guys are doing today, just that enough of you are willing to be designated as a support provider. I'm not planning to implement this idea unless I get sufficient positive feedback and and a good number of support providers.

I'd be willing to commit to being a support provider, ...

Me too.

Arno

And me too.

Ludovic.