dave wrote:
> Hello,
>     I'm having an issue with bacula 1.37.37, i'm getting a malformed reply
> error 501 from message.c and my run before job is giving me a permission
> denied message when it is run. If i manually run that script it works fine.
> Below is my information, any help appreciated.

If bsmtp isn't working for you, by no means feel compelled to use it.
It's primarily provided in case nothing else is available.  Feel free to
substitute any other mail-originating tool you can drive from the
command line.  I've been using mutt for this purpose since I first
started using Bacula, and it works just fine.

--
 Phil Stracchino       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518