Michael Dauer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a reason to splitt the catalog in seperate catalogs for different
> clients?
>
> At the moment all clients are backed up to the same file storage. So I think I
> will just use a catalog for all of them and write it to backup disk in the
> AfterJob. Is this a stupid idea?

It's what probably 99% of Bacula users do.  Most installations will not
need to run split Catalogs, and in most cases there is no technical
benefit to doing so.  The exception is probably extremely large
installations where a single Catalog would become a bottleneck.

--
 Phil Stracchino       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518