Hi There

First off: Thanks for a very cool backupsystem!

I have a request for a twist on the reuse_oldest tape. I know that its good
practice to set the retentionperiods accordingly instead, but in my kind of
work I would like to reuse the oldest tape EXCEPT when I destroy my only full
dump by doing that.

So a "reuse_oldest_but_only_if_do_not_shot_myself_in_the_food" option would be
nice. You would then gain a circular backup strategy which would only require
intervention, when the pool new more space to accomodate the backupset.

Regards Thomas, Denmark
--
Customer: I'm running Windows '98
Tech: Yes.