Ok,

I'll take care of number 1 (no pun intended either)

Peeps is American slang or short for people, ergo, my peeps, equals my people... my gang, my posse, etc, etc.  Not derrogatory at all, its an all inclusive howdy to the crowd.

Best regards,
Orallo

On 8/3/06, Kern Sibbald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday 03 August 2006 20:45, Erich Prinz wrote:
> Hi All (peeps?? I'm still waiting to see a response on that one)

Me too.

>   1. Does the estimate command in bconsole factor in the exclusions?

I think so.

>   2. How do we determine if the exclusions are working?

Try the following:

bconsole
@output some-file
estimate job=<job-name> listing level=Full
@output
quit

Use an editor to look at some-file and see if the excluded files are listed.
I didn't actually run the command, so there may be a minor error in my syntax
here or there ...

You can play with wild-cards and regexes using src/tools/bwild and bregex
sometimes it is easier than modifying a FileSet and running the estimate
command.