Hi!

I haven't read your earlier mails. Anyway, this would be kind of an
RTFM. Check the troubleshooting, google for the error message you are
getting. Also check your config file that the console is connecting to
the right host and has the correct password. If you don't find it, post
the error message with your confs. Also tell what your setup is like. Is
the console on the same machine as the server?

Are you skilled with network debugging tools? If so, try looking at the
traffic, where it stops and why. If it goes all the way and back, your
conf is bad.

Cheers,
Johan