Hi
I'm new bacula user and I have some problem to start bacula.....

my Hardware and Software specifics

Fedora 8 2.6.23.8-63.fc8 x86_64 GNU/Linux, Bacula is from the fedora
repository on version 2.0.3-11.fc8 and the director has support for
the PostgresSQL DB.

my problem
I install with yum all bacula with postgresql packages, i made a
modification on bacula-dir.conf and bconsole.conf, but still not
working. Can somebody help ?
Thanks..

Is a step by step or a how to documentation with fedora 8 / postgresql
(mysql) available ?

failures

./bacula-dir start
Starting bacula-dir: Error: Not been configured            [FAILED]

  bconsole:  Fatal error: bnet.c:870 Unable to connect to Director
daemon on srhhost2:9101. ERR=Connection refused

configs

Director {                            # define myself
   Name = bacula-dir
   DIRport = 9101                # where we listen for UA connections
   QueryFile = "/etc/bacula/query.sql"
   WorkingDirectory = "/var/spool/bacula"
   PidDirectory = "/var/run"
   Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
   Password = "@@DIR_PASSWORD@@"         # Console password
   Messages = Daemon
}

#
# Bacula User Agent (or Console) Configuration File
#

Director {
   Name = bacula-dir
   DIRport = 9101