Hello,

Most of you who attended last year's Bacula Conference, and responded to the
survey earlier this year, specifically requested that we hold another Bacula
Conference, which is what we are doing.  We are beginning to organize the
conference, and as we did last year, we would like to give you your chance to
make presentations.

If you are interested in presenting something at the next Bacula Conference,
or you want a bit of information about the conference (still in the early
planning stage for the moment), please read more at the following link:

http://www.baculasystems.com/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&id=252:bacula-developer-conference-2011

Best regards,

Kern