So, after a mostly-unsuccessful[1] experiment with Acronis TrueImage,
I've decided to revisit backing up the four Windows 7/64 machines on my
network using Bacula.  However, I understand there is significant
complexity in correctly handling mount points in the Windows Vista/7
family.  Also, since the OS files on the four should be more similar
than anything else on ,my network, I think they'd probably be a good
test case for base jobs.

So:  Does anyone who has Bacula working on 64-bit Windows 7 (three Win7
Home, one Win7 Pro, if that makes a difference) have a working-example
fileset and configuration for Windows 7 clients?  Anything else I need
to know about Windows 7 64-bit and Bacula?

All tips appreciated.

[1]  Image backup mode worked well, but file-level was so slow as to be
unusable (two hours into file-level backup of a machine with 320GB of
mirrored SATA2 disk, on which an image backup completes in maybe 30
minutes, it was estimating five and a half days to complete).  Two of
the four test clients immediately configured to use the desired NAS
backup share on the first try; the remaining two, I had to fight with
for an hour on that point alone.

  ala...@caerllewys.net   ala...@metrocast.net   p...@co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.