On 9/10/21 10:07 AM, Rodrigo Reimberg via Bacula-users wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone help me to solve a problem?
>
> I need to copy my jobs of backup in other device.
>
> Today, the backup storage is cloud only. So i want mantain this backups
> in a local network storage too.
>
> Is it possible to do this with automatic jobs?

Rodrigo,
You need to look at the documentation on copy jobs in Bacula.

https://www.bacula.org/9.4.x-manuals/en/main/Migration_Copy.html

should get you started.  The capsule summary:  A Copy job allows you to
make a copy of a completed backup job to a different volume in a
different pool, potentially on a different device in a completely
separate location.

However, in your place I would probably be backing up to local storage
and then copying to cloud storage.  There's two reasons for this:

1.  It's probably faster, because your bandwidth to local storage is
almost certainly greater than your bandwidth to anyone's cloud storage;
2.  You will save bandwidth costs and transfer time because you are only
transmitting the data to the cloud once in the background after your
backups are done, instead of first uploading your backups to cloud
storage as the backup runs and then copying the exact same data you just
uploaded back down again.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications