Hello, fellowes

I am using Bacula 11.0.5 on Debian 10. After installation, including
bacula-aligned package, everything is running well!
After procedures to install ZFS and implement Optimized Volumes ( [
https://www.bacula.lat/block-level-deduplication-with-aligned-volumes-tutorial-bacula-7-9-9-0-and-above/?lang=en

https://www.bacula.lat/block-level-deduplication-with-aligned-volumes-tutorial-bacula-7-9-9-0-and-above/?lang=en
 ] ) an error rises when I start a job:
bacula-sd JobId 384: Error: [SE0003] Lookup of symbol "BaculaSDdriver" in
driver FileStorage for device
/opt/bacula/plugins/bacula-sd-aligned-driver-11.0.5.so failed:
ERR=/opt/bacula/plugins/bacula-sd-aligned-driver-11.0.5.so: undefined symbol:
BaculaSDdriver
bacula-sd JobId 384: Warning:
     Device "FileStorage" requested by DIR could not be opened or does not
exist.

Please, see attached the setup files. I still using Bacula for tests and it is
not in production yet.

I would like some help to solve this issue. I don't know if it is possible to
use ZFS drive as a "Device Type = File" or I must to setup as "Device Type =
Aligned" (look into bacula-sd.conf).

Best regards.

GIUSEPPE VALITUTTI NETTO
Brasília/DF - Brasil

[PT] Texto confidencial para uso exclusivo do destinat�rio. N�o o divulgue e
apague-o imediatamente se o recebeu por engano.

[EN] <i>This is a confidential text to be exclusively used by the recipient. Do
not disclose it to anybody and delete it immediately if you received it by
mistake.

[ES] <i>Texto confidencial para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si usted lo
recibi� por error no lo divulgue y excl�yalo inmediatamente.