Hello Everybody,

We are pleased to announce a new Baculum version 11.0.5.5. This is a
minor bug fix and new feature release. From new feature side there has
been added a migrate job wizard. Besides of that we improved notifying
if job is waiting on media (media mount request) and we updated
translations. The interface has also been optimized for faster page

If you have Baculum installed manually from source archive, before
updating please read the UPGRADE file included to sources. If you
update using binary packages, no additional action is required.

New changes and fixes:

Baculum Web:
 - New migrate job wizard
 - Add warning to running job status if job needs media
 - Do not require using some job resource values to ease using jobdefs
- idea proposed by Heitor Faria
 - Update Portuguese translations
 - Update Polish translations
 - Improve sun icon for displaying job status weather - idea proposed
by Heitor Faria
 - Fix #2642 add tool to re-assigning volumes from one pool to another
 - Move all external dependencies to vendor directory

Baculum API:
 - Add capability to use pre-defined paths in API config wizard - idea
proposed by Heitor Faria

Sources:

https://www.bacula.org/downloads/baculum/releases/11.0.5.5/baculum-11.0.5.5.tar.gz

https://www.bacula.org/downloads/baculum/releases/11.0.5.5/baculum-11.0.5.5.tar.gz.sig

Useful links:
 Documentation:
https://www.bacula.org/11.0.x-manuals/en/console/Baculum_API_Web_GUI_Tools.html
 Online Demo: https://baculum.app

Binary packages 11.0.5.5 for popular distributions are available in
the Baculum package repositories on bacula.org. Lately we also added a
new repository with packages for Debian 11 Bullseye.

Thank you to everybody involved in preparing this release. Every
interface translations, every reported bug or idea are precious and
thank you for them.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus