Hi,

I have loaded new tapes with physical labels but Bacula can't label them, I get the timeout error below but I've had them in the past and Bacula has still labelled the tapes, I can't see that there is anything wrong with the drives and it doesn't seem to be taking that long but it fails every time. Any suggestions for what I can do to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Label command failed for Volume IGL559L5.
Sending label command for Volume "IGL544L5" Slot 29 ...
3304 Issuing autochanger "load slot 29, drive 1" command.
3992 Bad autochanger "load slot 29, drive 1": ERR=Child died from signal 15: Termination.
Results=Program killed by Bacula (timeout)

--
Jeffrey Di Domenico
Systems Administrator

Direct: +44 020 7608 7463

Email:jdidomen...@integrafin.co.uk
Transact - take control

Phone: +44 (0)20 7608 4900
Web:www.transact-online.co.uk
Address: 29 Clement's Lane, London EC4N 7AE