Hello Yakup,

Great to hear that it helped. Thanks for your feedback.

Yesterday we released a new Bacularis 2.1.0 that includes the
performance improvement for loading the dashboard. You can read about
it here:

https://bacularis.app/news/57/36/New-release-Bacularis-2.1.0/d,Bacularis%20news%20details

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)