Hello Lorraine,

In your Bacularis sudoers file you use switching from apache user to bacula
user. It is correct but unfortunately Bacularis does not support it. To
work with this setting Bacularis needs to know about bacula user and use
internally "sudo -u bacula" sudo parameter to let know sudo about target
user.

If you want you can omit the bacula user in sudo and then will be used the
default target user which is root.

Defaults:apache !requiretty
apache ALL = NOPASSWD: /opt/bacula/bin/bconsole

In the future we will add support for -u sudo parameter.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his
friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie za
przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus