Dear bacula community,
I made a mistake today while making maintenance tasks.

I unintentionaly ran the "btape test" command on a LTO cartidge that was
already labeled and assigned to our main backup pool.

When I realized data was written on the tape after a couple of seconds, I
stopped the operation (ctrl-c) in panic...
Unfortunately the evil was already done, now when I try to restore data from
this volume, the cartidge is correctly loaded in the drive (barcode checked by
the autochanger) but I get this error once data is read from the tape :

bacula-sd JobId 425: Warning: acquire.c:279 Read acquire: Could not unserialize
Volume label: ERR=label.c:987 Expecting Volume Label, got FI=0 Stream=0
len=64412

Is there a way to manually restore the content of the tape or force the
relabelling of the tape without erasing the content of the cartidge?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Yohann

Bacula version : 9.6.7
Debian 10 (Buster)