i update bacula 13.0.4 to bacula 15.0.2 and backup speed rate fall down from 95mb/s to 30mb/s , how to fix it?

Marcin Haba <ganius...@gmail.com> 7 апреля 2024 г. 22:31:03 написал:
Hello Everybody,

We are pleased to announce a new Bacularis version 2.7.0. This is a new feature and bug fix release. It provides two new functions: the network test between file daemon and storage daemon and also the advanced sudo settings.