I tried to get a copy job to run after completion of the job using a
Runscript. The Job is shown below. I can run this copy job OK from within
bconsole/baculum but it fails when run from a Runscript.

I get an error "09-Apr 09:52 bsvr-dir JobId 0: Can't use run command in a
runscript09-Apr 09:52 bsvr-dir JobId 0: run: is an invalid command."

Is it not permissible to use a run command within a Runscript block?

Many thanks
Chris Wilkinson

Job {
  Name = "catalog"
  Description = "Catalog"
  Type = "Backup"
  Level = "Full"
  Messages = "Standard"
  Storage = "dns-325-sd"
  Pool = "catalog"
  FullBackupPool = "catalog"
  Client = "catalog-fd"
  Fileset = "Catalog"
  Schedule = "catalogDaily"
  WriteBootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/%n.bsr"
  MaxFullInterval = 86400
  PruneJobs = yes
  PruneFiles = yes
  PruneVolumes = yes
  Enabled = yes
  SpoolAttributes = yes
  Runscript {
    RunsOnClient = no
    RunsWhen = "Before"
    Command = "/etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl MyCatalog"
  }
  Runscript {
    RunsOnClient = no
    RunsWhen = "After"
    Command = "/etc/bacula/scripts/delete_catalog_backup"
  }
  Runscript {
    RunsOnClient = no
    RunsWhen = "After"