Hello Unkdef,

Thanks for your feedback.

I would propose to do a test. Could you please go to the application
settings page (the gear wheel icon on the top left side), there please go
to the 'Display options' tab and in an option with label "Job age on the
dashboard job graphs" could you put a value for example 7 days or 3 days?
Once you save it, please check and let us know if loading the dashboard is
faster.

Did you try to tune the database using mysqltuner?

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

--

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus