Thanks for the suggestion, Davide.

However, I had tried that script before (used the one for CentOS, as that OS is
pretty close to RHEL), and I get the following errors. (I tried it again just
now, same result):

First, SHA1 checksums don’t work on this RHEL 9 server, as they don’t with many
modern OSes, as they’ve been deemed insecure. So, I get:

warning: Signature not supported. Hash algorithm SHA1 not available.
error: /tmp/Bacula-4096-Distribution-Verification-key.asc: key 1 import failed.

As a work around, I downloaded the .asc file to my local Windows machine, which
can still do SHA1, and used the resulting hash in the URL in the script,
commenting out the hash creation parts.

After doing that and running the script again, I get:

Errors during downloading metadata for repository 'Bacula-Community':
  - Status code: 404 for
https://www.bacula.org/packages/bf417a80d9108b58a8a3fc8b78110f9f5b181ae1/rpms/11.0.5/el7/repodata/repomd.xml
 (IP: 94.103.98.87)
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'Bacula-Community': Cannot download
repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried

As you can see, the url looks correct, but the needed xml file doesn’t seem to
be hosted anywhere anymore, as no mirrors had it.

Is there another way to get that file?

Thanks.

James