Our friends at Kokoromi have an interesting call out. Just a couple of more days! Join!

What can you do with one button? In an age of ever-more-complex touch interfaces, we'd like to imagine what a single, tangible, hardware button can mean for a design.

[...]

This call seeks to inspire unique hardware/software hacks that integrate playful, one-button interaction within a standalone machine or device. The curators are seeking circuit-bent gadgets, retro-fitted consoles, mechanical constructions, custom electronics, and other one-off creations. During the week of the Game Developers Conference, the Game Objects will be featured in an exhibit at the Gray Area Foundation, a new collaboration and exhibition venue revitalizing the Tenderloin, near the Moscone Center. A selection of these Objects will be shown at the opening night Gamma party, alongside the software-based Gamma4 one-button games, on March 10th at the Mezzanine in SoMa.

<http://www.kokoromi.org/announcements/call-for-one-button-objects/>Link

--
Posted By johannes to <http://www.monochrom.at/english/2010/02/kokoromi-call-for-one-button-objects.htm>monochrom at 2/24/2010 02:21:00 AM

Antwort per Email an