|Depending on the dictionary. However, don't you think that is
|different from simply recommending against their use in general?
|
|I will stick with my analogy to some of the fundamentalist
|Christian groups I have encountered. IMO, Ruhi comes pretty close
|(in several respects).

Please consider that maturity of Institute Process depends on maturity of
its Collaborators, and hence it is different in different countries and
localities. For example, Canadian friends report Institute Process in Canada
to have progreesed to present status as follows:
http://www3.telus.net/studycircle/gpb.jpg