I doubt the House would object to any degree with developing new material. It is not the House that is pushing Ruhi. It is the Regional Teaching Institutes who will brook no variance. They say we HAVE Ruhi, so we should USE Ruhi and not waste time developing other material.
[Susan Maneck]

Dear Scott,

I think it is more than that. As far as I can tell the ITC is behind the big Ruhi push.
warmest, Susan