The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Sorry for my delay in responding. I have completed 8 (I think) books
over the summer (12 over the last year), and I have had almost no time
to breathe. :)

Greer is an interesting fellow. Without specifically addressing him,
IMO, anyone involved in the so-called UFO disclosure movement is either
a hoaxer or a dupe. I will let people make up their own minds about Dr.
Greer.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent
by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and
for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by
federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message
and any attachments thereto. Thank you.