Dear Brent,

It seems to me that your interpretations tend to go much further than the text itself, often in somewhat subtle ways.  For instance, where the House says the 'provisions' of the Constitution are based on the Writings or things from the Guardian you interpret this to mean 'each word'  is based on 'verse from the Writings' which is not exactly what they said. Also, the issue of authority of the sphere of authority and the issue of infalliblity are really two separate issues. And as I suggested before, the function of the three branches' you mentioned earlier are stated as belonging to the Administrative Order as a whole and not specifically the Universal House of Justice or even the elected institutions. Both the Guardianship and  perhaps executives of the future might well be considered part of the Administrative Order.

warmest, Susan