Perhaps these may also be appropriate;  if not too late.

In the years when my fellow pioneers and I were raising our children in a small interior Alaskan community we would have a large celebration for our youth on their 15th birthday (The children out numbered the adults!)  Because we were so closely associated we did some "special" things:  sharing in story telling about the childhood of the "honored youth";  and often the parents would have a photo display or scrapbook, etc. to share the events of the previous 15 years in the life of the youth.

Another occasion for celebration was a party honoring any students who had made the "Honor Roll" or attained some other recognition in the public school  Each was presented with a certificate titled:  "EXCELLENCE IN ALL THINGS" and noted the particular accomplishment of each student.

(Iskandar, I'm including a photo in your e-mail)  Happy Celebrating!

Lovingly,  Sandra

          “Blessed is he who in the prime of his youth and the heyday of his life will arise to serve the Cause of the Lord of the beginning and of the end, and adorn his heart with His love.  The manifestation of such a grace is greater than the creation of the heavens and of the earth.  Blessed are the steadfast and well is it with those who are firm.”  (Baha'u'llah Compilations Vol. 2 p. 415)

“The tumult of this age of transition is characteristic of the impetuosity and irrational instincts of youth, its follies, its prodigality, its pride, its self-assurance, its rebelliousness, and contempt of discipline.”  (The Promised Day Is Come, by Shoghi Effendi, p. 117)

“Strive then to the best of thine ability to let these children know that a Bahá'í is one who embodieth all the perfections, that he must shine out like a lighted taper -- not be darkness upon darkness and yet bear the name "Bahá'í".”  ("Selections from the Writings of 'Abdu'l-Bahá", sec. 123, p. 143)

          “All that which ye potentially possess can, however, be manifested only as a result of your own volition.”   (Baha’u’llah - Gleanings p 149)

“Undoubtedly, it is within your power to contribute significantly to shaping the societies of the coming century;  youth can move the world.”   (Messages from the Universal House of Justice, p.615)

“Make known this Thy station, O my God, unto Thy servants, that they may be made aware that the excellence of all things is dependent upon Thy bidding and Thy word, and the virtue of every act is conditioned by Thy leave and the good-pleasure of Thy will, and may recognize that the reins of men's doings are within the grasp of Thine acceptance and Thy commandment.”   (Baha'u'llah, Prayers and Meditations by Baha'u'llah, p. 68)