Khazeh Fananapazir wrote:

> The Bahá'í community will go on contributing in every way possible to
> efforts toward global unification and social betterment, but such
> contributions are **secondary** to its purpose.

Are they?

    All men have been created to carry forward an ever-advancing civilization.
    Gleaning CIX, p215

Sounds to me like Baha'u'llah is saying that this is one of the purposes of
man and threfore the Faith.

It is my understanding that the Faith, indeed all religion, has a dual
purpose: to bring man closer to God through recognition of the Manifestation
for that time, and thereby "carry forward an ever-advancing civilization".

Don C

--
 - - - - -
He who believes himself spiritual proves he is not.