SAYA JUGA DONG BU....MIN ORDER BERAPA?JAPRI YA...TX

SOL

BUNDA AKBARI

"Boris S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/25/2006 08:09 PM
Please respond to balita-anda

        To:     <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [balita-anda] OOT: kue kering kok mahal???

saya juga mau dong dikirim price list via japri ya bu rosa.
SOL

Regards,
Boris -Papa Jemima-

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.