From: Wenny Eko Purwani [mailto:we...@ktb.co.id]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 3:04 PM
To: balita-anda@balita-anda.com
Subject: RE: [balita-anda] gempa

Daerah Pulo Gadung juga terasa gempanya

-----Original Message-----
From: aya...@irfan [mailto:ayahnyair...@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 September 2009 15:02
To: balita-anda@balita-anda.com
Cc: ba-de...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [balita-anda] gempa

cikarang barusan gempa.

nih skarang masih goyang2 dikit.
tadi lumayan juga goyangnya.

tapi jepun2nya pada tenang2 aja.
(mungkin krn kontraktor bangunannya dulu dr jepun jg yak)

di tempat laen gimana?

nc
*sempet mo keluar kantor

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This e-mail transmission (including attachment hereto, if any) is
intended for the use of the named addressee or authorized recipient(s).
It may contains confidential and/ or legally privileged information
otherwise protected by law from disclosure belong to PT. Krama Yudha
Tiga Berlian Motors ("KTB"), therefore the authorized recipients shall
protect this confidential information with subject to provisions of
KTB's policy.
In case any content of this e-mail message does not relate to the
official business of KTB, it should be deemed and understood as neither
given nor endorsed by KTB.
If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited, so please immediately notify the sender and/or
delete this e-mail message (including attachment hereto, if any) from
your computer appropriately. Thank you.