From: Lina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [balita-anda] Vaksin HIB

Hai Moms & Dads,
Ada yang punya pengalaman dengan vaksin HIB? apa fungsinya? n' Plus minusnya? Soalnya
bulan ini anak saya kata dsa nya harus divaksin HIB tsb, but ada yang bilang itu cuma
pilihan yang berarti boleh ya atau tidak.

Please sharingnya.

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe
this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption,
unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on
the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment,
tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Kirim email ke