Mbak Lusi,

Aku liat kayaknya Gynera ama Diane35 tuh sama, dari bentuk pil dan kemasan
mirip2 kok.
Dari pengalaman kakak plus temen yg pake Gynera tuh pada kurus, buktinya??
hehehehe
Aku udah gak pake KB, sekarang balik ndut lagi, hehehehe

Rgds,
Diani

DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
priveleged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended only for the specific purpose of being used by
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or are responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you must not disclose, disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy,
circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform
the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any
record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do not give
or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to our official business.

Kirim email ke