udah mbak berkali-kali malah..ke mas rahman juga sudah tapi belum keluar
juga..gimana dong?
regards
hardian

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
08/03/2005 09:43 PM
Please respond to balita-anda

        To:     <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
        cc:     (bcc: Hardian Alifani/AP/GDYR)

mualai lg dech ... udah ah stop ... P' Yandy nich ada2 aja ... kan Hardian
tanyanya serius
klo mo unsub kirim aja email kosong ke  :

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

trus jgn didiemin aja ... ikuti terus perintah selanjutnya sampai ada
email
dg judul goodby ....

__________________

kirim aja pak ke intan dima [EMAIL PROTECTED]:))))

DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is priveleged and confidential, and may be legally exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,
disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of
the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original
message and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer
system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to our official business.

AYO GALANG SOLIDARITAS UNTUK MEMBANTU KORBAN MUSIBAH DI ACEH & DAN
SUMATERA UTARA !!!