On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpil...@gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> I am sorry, but I decided not to present this talk tomorrow. I had thought
> of presenting OpenCalais as an example of top down semantic web but
> with some prejudices already about the topic, I think I will be better
> off with presenting something more than just that.

I think the 'prejudice' if you want to call it that is mostly
regarding the nomenclature. Open Calais is still a useful web service
and a presentation on how you used it would be nice regardless of what
you call it.

I for one was looking forward to it. :-/

> I am working on an idea which I have to use the service to build up
> a semantic web application which uses OpenCalais to extract
> data and present it via other web 3.0 services. However it won't
> be ready by tomorrow and I dont have the time to hack something
> up quick. Next week-end I will have something to present on this
> and I think it will be better to present everything together than
> piece by piece.

Okay. We'll schedule this for the next meet up then.

Anyone else have some hacks they'd like to present/talk about?

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in