Checked out a few ones. They are good. Nice effort guys.

A few ones have low voice quality, one was this one..
day2_hall1_part2<http://pyconindia.blip.tv/file/4533633/>

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <nou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to Sriram and others, I've managed to get the videos up onto
> blip.tv.
>
> The videos are at
>
>        http://in.pycon.org/2010/blog/37-pycon-india-2010-videos-are-up.
>
> Please spread the word.
>
> Thanks!
> --

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressureā€
"May we do good and not evil. May we find forgiveness for ourself and
forgive others. May we share freely, never taking more than we give."