Hi All,

I am trying to use Python power in my daily life.
Do you have Airtel Broadband Connection ? YES / NO ? In either case..read
on. !
I am trying to write a script which will automatically login to Airtel page
https://ebpp.airtelworld.com/cares/wps/myportal
Then go to "account information -> <DSL Account> -> View Unbilled
Information"
And prints the details of unbilled information.

Can anyone guide me on this.? How to start etc.
The site is definitely javascript based ( Please correct if I am wrong! )

Note:
( I want this because we, myself and my flatmates have a "limited data
plan" and after reaching that limit the speed decreases. :P
I checked with Airtel guys and they said they dnt give daily usage alerts
to customers. You have to login everyday and check. ! And so this script
plan. )
I will later add this script in cron job to send mail everyday to all users
of my broadband.

Thanks,
Nikunj

--
*7*Switch off as you go |*q*Recycle always | P Save Paper - Save Trees | Go
Green