On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Balachandran Sivakumar <
benignb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Vishal <vsapr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is this some standard protocol, if yes, then use a tool like scapy. If
> this
> > is non-standard or proprietary packet...I would suggest you to read the
> > incoming bytes as strings and then use functions like below to extract
> data
>
>         Yes, it is non-standard, and thanks for the code :)
>
> --
> Thank you
> Balachandran Sivakumar
>
> Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
>                                                              - Swami
> Vivekananda
>
> Mail: benignb...@gmail.com
> Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/

One more thing...once you read the incoming bytes as strings, you'll have
to convert them to numbers (using struct.unpack or array.tolist() or
something else) before using the code fragments !!

--
Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
"Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"बहुजन हिताय, बहुजन सुखाय (Benefit for most people, Happiness for most
people.)"
---
Please DONT print this email, unless you really need to.
Save Energy & Paper. Save the Earth.