hi rahul,

as rohit mentioned, it would be helpful,
if you can share the code of the script in question

you can share & upload the script here
https://gist.github.com/

cheers,
ashish

*The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found
it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart,
you’ll know when you find it.” - Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)*