Hi everybody,

I work for a company called Byte Academy, a leader in industry-oriented
technology education, based in New York with campuses in Singapore and
Bangalore. We offer full-time and part-time programs in FinTech and Software
Development (with a focus on Full Stack Python) with the focus on getting our
students a job. We are excited to announce the launch of our first cohort here
in Bangalore!

We have a whole range of partners that include, IBM, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft,
eBay, Google and more that recruit from our pool of students.

Please find details about the courses below:

1.Financial Technology - Apply now.
<http://byteacademy.co/all-courses/learn-fintech/>
Learn FinTech, or, Financial Technology. We’ll teach you the fundamentals of
the financial industry across different asset classes, such as bonds and
equities, as well as challenges and opportunities in the startup space,
including regulation, blockchain, KYC, AML, and more. Combine this with a
course in full-stack software development with Python and JavaScript utilizing
the Flask web framework, the Pandas data analysis library, the MatPlotLib and
D3 graphing libraries, and the jQuery DOM manipulation library. In the final
phase, you’ll build a full-fledged financial application with your new
knowledge.

Full time: 12 weeks, Mon-Fri, 6 hours a day
Fee: INR 200,000/-

Part time: 24 weeks, 2 days a week, Evening classes
Fee: INR 200,000/-

Start date: March 2017

Early Bird discount! INR 50,000 off for the first 20 applicants. 8 spots left!

2. Software Development (Full Stack Python) - Apply Now
<http://byteacademy.co/all-courses/software-development/>
Our software development course teaches languages, frameworks, and computer
science fundamentals that you need to land a career in web development over a
12 (full-time) or 24 week (part-time) period. The curriculum places heavy
emphasis on teamwork, peer programming, and projects to showcase to employers.
Curriculum emphasizes Python, a coding language based on the foundational
structure of networked programming. We provide instruction in other front and
backend languages including JavaScript, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.Career services,
such as instruction in public speaking, resume review, self branding and hiring
events are woven into the program and provided for life. Some students also do
their assigned projects for real employers.

Full time: 12 weeks, Mon-Fri, 6 hours a day
Fee: INR 200,000/-

Part time: 24 weeks, 2 days a week, Evening classes
Fee: INR 200,000/-

Start date: March 2017

Early Bird discount! INR 50,000 off for the first 20 applicants. Only a few
spots left!

3. Data Science - Apply now. <http://byteacademy.co/all-courses/data-science/>
Our data science course provides an education in order to be a Data Scientist,
what Harvard Business Review calls the “Sexiest job of the 21st Century.”
Graduates go into roles such as Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Engineer and
Data Architect after our program. Our course covers topics including: data
acquisition, data analysis, Pandas, prediction and machine learning,
statistical modeling, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL and more. No prior data science
experience is required.

Full time: 12 weeks, Mon-Fri, 6 hours a day
Fee: INR 200,000/-

Part time: 24 weeks, 2 days a week, Evening classes
Fee: INR 200,000/-

Start date: April 2017

Early Bird discount! INR 50,000 off for the first 20 applicants.

You can find more information at www.byteacademy.co
<http://www.byteacademy.co/> and feel free to get in touch with any questions
or concerns by emailing Saloni at salon...@byteacademy.co.

To be kept updated on all our activities, workshops, offers and updates please
 <https://www.meetup.com/Byte-Academy-Bangalore/>Join the Byte Community!
<https://www.meetup.com/Byte-Academy-Bangalore/>

Find us on Facebook at The Bangalore Fintech Python and Block Network
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/BangaloreFintech/> to keep up to date with
current news, industry trends and job postings!
Join our community on Meet-Up <https://www.meetup.com/Byte-Academy-Bangalore/>
to attend an info session and other networking events and to learn more about
our Byte Ambassador program.

Best regards,
Saloni Samant
salon...@byteacademy.co