Hi all,

We have hosted a BangPypers event in the past and had promised information
about our upcoming courses in Bangalore.

To recap, Byte Academy is a New York- based Academy that conducts short
immersive courses in FullStack Python and Data Science. We are happy to give
all members of the BangPypers group 15% off our full course fees.