Hi Pradeep,

I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your query.

I'm also digressing a bit from the topic with some advice/rant (feel free
to ignore), but I feel it is important for you to know.

I don't know if you came across tutorials which advice you to use Pydev
with Python as a best-practice/starting-point (wild guess, since you are
just starting off), but I wouldn't be surprised if that info is still
floating around old tutorials, videos or even class room sessions by
trainers in the field.

This stuff has been around for more than 10+ years. There probably was a
time when Pydev, Komodo Edit etc were considered `advanced` IDEs to work
with Python. Things have progressed A LOT since then.

Since you are new to Python, I'd request that you explore using Python on
CLI first:

[1] Use virtualenv & virtualenvwrapper. These are your friends when it
comes to isolating environments. Get to know these inside out, and how pip
works with these envs.
[2] Begin by invoking your scripts, tests etc from CLI. Get to know how
python discovers packages, PYTHONPATH etc.
[3] You could use SublimeText or VSCode as a basic IDE. Use the IDE only to
write/edit code to begin with.

Once you are comfortable doing these from CLI (yes, it is almost as easy as
any IDE), you'll find it easy to map and debug IDE config issues when you
try out a more wholesome IDE like Pydev for E, PyCharm, VSCode etc. You'll
discover that you'll probably need an IDE only to do hard-core debugging
and inspection with breakpoints etc.

Thanks,
Praveen