Hi,

This is the last call for the BangPypers Devsprint CFP[1]. If you still
haven't submitted your projects, hurry up.
More about the event on our meetup page[2].

What is Dev Sprint ?
>> Dev sprint is a day long activity where participants work on FOSS
projects. The task can be to fix a bug, add a new feature, improve test
coverage, write documentation. Participants should bring their own laptop.
If you’re getting started with programming, have been pushing changes
upstream for years or just want to brush up your skills, dev sprints are
excellent place to interact with the rest of open source programming
community and learn about new and challenging problems they’re facing.

Any python open source project is eligible.  We'll take final entries to
projects only till the end of this weekend.

For any queries, please reach out to me(Anirudha) at anirudhast...@gmail.com
or Abhiram at abhi.darkn...@gmail.com <abhi.darkn...@gmail.com> or Ritesh
at udr.rit...@gmail.com <udr.rit...@gmail.com>.

[1]: http://bit.ly/devsprint20