Hello Benjamin and others,
there are many sources for ensemble playing with 11-course lute
before and after 1700 (Bohemian-Austrian repertoire: Weichenberger, von Radolt,
et others).

For continuo there are not that many direct sources, but I want to remind of
"Fundamenta der Lauten Musique und zugleich der Composition",
probably from Prague after 1700 - as Mathias Rösel has published it for the
German lute society he can tell more details on it.
It has many examples for written out basso continuo parts for d-minor lute.
There is another source in a Vienna archive from the Harrach family (not
included in Meyer ...), that has some pages of written out basso
continuo passages.
The other sources are indirect - that the lute in Germany also was used for
singing (you can see that in the subtitle of many
period song books) and ensemble playing etc.

BTW one more hint:
There is a big choral book in Krakau for d-minor lute, that also could be
understood as set out basso continuo, if it is true that it uses the
basses of the Freylinghausen choral book - it has more than 200 chorales set by
Sciurus. I only know some of them in a Rust ms, but not yet
compared them to Freylinghausen.

Best regards
Markus

--