Hi Arto,
I'm pretty sure, that you don't have one of them, because the had been found in the 80s I think. The whole series had been published by Tree edition - and is still available ...

Only one had been known before: The Vogl-manuscript for guitar and baroque lute, which is stored in a Klagenfurt library.

One of these manuscript is called the "Hueber"-manuscript. The other ones don't have other names as far as I know

Best regards
Markus

wikla schrieb:
Thanks Markus,